Managing and Organizing your Photos (For Mac) - Basic Level
Workshop 1 – Managing & Organizing your photos (for Mac users) - Basic level
- Importing photos from your iphone/ipad/camera to your laptop/desktop
- How to select and import specific range of photos
- Managing and organizing your photos in Apple Photo App
- Create custom folders and albums
- Smart albums – organize by your criteria eg date, person, keyword
- Filter by date, favourites, location, faces
- Recover deleted photos
- Search photos
- Edit photos – crop and enhance
- Check your storage capacity
- 3:2:1 Strategy to back up your data
- Demo - Backing up your data on Time Machine
- Demo - How iCloud works with Photos
This will be a hands-on workshop that will run for 1.5 hours. Extra time has been allocated for anyone wanting to get personalised advice and support with a Tekkie Specialist.
In order to get the most out of this course, please come prepared:
- Bring your laptop fully charged (there will be loan laptops available upon request in advance)
- Please check your Apple ID and password (to download extensions) to make sure it is current
- Have photos in your personal photo library to practice in the last 30 minutes
For more information on this course and others, please contact 81138682 or visit www.tekkiehelp.com/it-training
For more information contact us on 81138682.
- The event description was updated. Diff#463509 2019-08-19 02:31:35
Want to find more groups and events like this?